Behind the Craftsmanship: Where is Ashley Furniture Made?

Furniture of Ashley is widely in use in our homes and offices. People, who love their products are curious to know where is Ashley’s furniture made.

Where is Ashley Furniture made?

60% of Ashley Furniture’s manufacturing facilities are located in the USA, while the remaining 40% are located in China.

In this article, I will let you know the locations where Ashley’s manufacturing facilities are available.

Where Is The Most Ashley Furniture Made?

The manufacturing facilities are available in the USA and it also imports its products from Asia. Ashley Furniture delivers its products approximately all around the world.

The home furnishing brand Ashley Furniture Industries manufacture approximately two-thirds of its products. Its manufacturing facilities are located in different parts of the United States and abroad.

Here is the list of the locations where the major manufacturing facilities are located.

  • Wisconsin
  • Mississippi
  • California ( closed in 2016 but distribution facilities are available)
  • Indiana
  • North Carolina
  • Florida
  • China
  • Vietnam
  • Pennsylvania
  • Seattle
  • Orlando
  • Pacific Rim Countries

Is Ashley Furniture Made In the USA?

Ashley Furniture has a space of 127,000-square-foot upholstered furniture Manufacturing Plant in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. The plant contributes a major contributor to the manufacturing facilities of Ashley. It utilizes Real Wood and Engineered wood in its creation.

Ashley’s Manufacturing Centers In the USA:

  • Advance, NC
  • Arcadia, WI
  • Brandon, FL
  • Ecru, MS
  • Independence, WI
  • Leesport, PA
  • Mesquite, TX
  • Redlands, CA
  • Ripley, MS
  • Verona, MS
  • Whitehall, WI

Is Ashley Furniture Made In Mississippi?

Most of the manufacturing and distribution facilities of Ashley are in the city of Mississippi in the United States. 

Mississippians in Eru, Verona, and ripely take pride in creating the highest quality, immobile furniture, and bedding products for international industry leader Ashey furniture industries, said Governor Phil Bryant

Ashley’s Eru facility is the biggest upholstery production plant in the world and it produces most of the Ashley products. It has large manufacturing facilities available in Mississippi. 

The plant has about 2.4 million square foot manufacturing and distribution facilities. Mississippi is one of Ashley Furniture’s top qualitative manufacturers and locals are the most consumers of its products. 

Is Ashley Furniture Made In China?

Approximate value of around 40% of Ashley’s products manufacturing facilities is in China.

Since the 1980s China has been the central source of Ashley Furniture. In 2012, Ashley entered the market in China and opened a Flagstore in Shanghai. 

Ashley chooses the main city of Shanghai which is one of the best cities for outsider companies to start their journey. Since then Ashley’s products became very popular in China. One of its main high-end brands is Kingsware, located in China.

Ashley has a plant near Shanghai where Ashely’s products are created and distributed to the locals and around the world.

Ashley’s Manufacturing Centers In China:

  • Kunshan China 
  • Tan Uyen Town, VN
  • Bing Duong City, VN
  • My Phuoc 3IP, VN


In a nutshell, its major fabrication facilities of Ashley are provided in the USA however some of its manufacturing plants are also located in China. 

It also imports some of its products from other parts of the world mostly from Asia.

The major manufacturing facilities are available in Wisconsin, Mississippi, Indiana, Florida, North Carolina, Orlando, Seattle, China, and Vietnam.

Apart from that, Ashley maintains its manufacturing facilities in Arcadia, Wisconsin, Whitehall, Pomona, California, and Pacific Rim Countries.

Leave a Comment